156 17" wheels, Yoko tyres, WANT TO SWAP for stock wheels

Started by jackafrica, October 12, 2010, 12:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackafrica

At the title says, I would like a set of stock wheels ( like Teledials ) for a 156.
Currently I have factory 17s, on good Yokohama tyres. The rims have minor scuffs but are straight.

Would really like a set of Teledials.

As I am in Tasmania, figure this would need to be a Tasmanian deal.

I would also consider buying a set of Teledials if there are some available at a reasonable price. Would prefer without tyres unless the tyre are near new.

Please pm me here or email
jackafrica@gmail.com
with details of what you have or your interest in a swap.

Thanks.

cheers
Richard
cheers

Richard

dehne

i have what you want and would very HAPPILY swap for them im guessing you want the 16inch ones have 2 different varieties also have a set of 15 inch ones to again a different variety ill post a few pics up soon to show you the rims
thanks

what type are yours
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

dehne

here they are 4 different varieties, now the last pic is the 15 inch they have 90% tread on them all the others varies from 60 to 90%
hope this helps a little, if you like can work out shipping and just pay for our to get to the others
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
Past

jackafrica

I've had a number of positive responses and replies, thanks fellow Alfisti.
Here are images of my wheels.
Further details on the tyres.
Yokohama A Drive 225/45/17 ( 94 W ) in good condition with plenty of tread. I can measure the depth of tread accurately if required.
cheers

Richard

dehne

now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
Past

jackafrica

cheers

Richard

dehne

to all you others out there who have inquired about these rims they are still avail as i am not going to get them so get in quick before they go its a great deal (i would but i just got some new 16inch rubber given to me so im keeping them)
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
Past