Alfetta 116 GTV "83" Goldcoast

Started by ZULU, January 07, 2008, 09:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZULU

I have a complete Alfetta GTV with a cracked cylinder to sell as complete or as spares. It is a 2.0L with dellortos, Extractors, Air con, Koni suspension 14' MOMO rims with brand new rubber on all 4, MOMO steering wheel.
It was a project re-build until a hail storm struck, dented the roof and bonet and cracked the windshield. So with the motor and the bodywork, I am under constant pressure to let her go. Any enquiries drop me a line. I am on the Goldcoast and could post/courier the parts country wide.
mark@ashmorejoinery.com.au

Justin Jacobs

The set of momo wheels have already been sold . If the person who purchased them is interested in selling them on for a premium please let me know . I have a 105 just crying out for these period alloys . In hope JJ !

Fast Eddie

Sorry to burst your bubble JJ but the 116 GTV  momo rims wont fit your 105.  105 has a bigger stud gap...

How much do you want a set cos i know where there is a reasonable set stored away not necessarily for sale but the right price could result in a chage of owner.  PM or email me - edward@selectfs.com.au

Ed
Now -
nuffin
Then -
76 Sud L 1.3
85 33 1.5
00 156 Selespeed
77 Alfetta GTV - Group S project - "yellow peril"
86 SudSprint 1.5 - clubsprint car
77 Alfetta GTV - Tarmac rally/Group S
03 156GTA 3.2 manual
80 Alfetta GTV