Victoria- Wanted Alfa Romeo Salesperson

Started by Damon, January 21, 2013, 08:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damon

Lance Dixon Prestige currently have a Sales position available in our Alfa Romeo and Fiat sales department. Lance Dixon are a multi-franchise dealership located in Doncaster and are the longest continually serving authorised Alfa Romeo dealer in Australia. Recently we have been awarded 2012 National dealer of the year for Alfa Romeo and Fiat brands.
We are about to enter another exciting stage with the imminent relaunch of the brands in Australia by Fiat Chrysler and have an opportunity for a passionate Italian motoring enthusiast to join our sales team.
The position is classified as a "Sales Cadet" and we are looking for somebody who is looking for a career where they can use their enthusiasm and knowledge of the Alfa Romeo and Fiat brands to inspire customers and convert them into owners!
This is an opportunity to enter the industry and previous sales experience is not mandatory – I'm looking for a 'car person' with a desire to succeed combined with integrity, people skills and a willingness to learn. The rewards for these qualities will come with time, training and lots of hard work.
If this is just the opportunity you have been waiting for please send your resume to damon@lancedixon.com.au  If you have any questions i'm also happy to further discuss on 9848 8888 x 610.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you!