FS-75 TS Competition Headers

Started by MD, February 22, 2013, 10:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MD

Ex. Orange Cab Racer exhaust system**
Headers
Laser cut manifold flange
4 into 1 equal 950mm lengths, 38mm I.D.
Merge Collector with O2 sensor fitting and flange termination.
TIG welded mandrel bends
These tuned headers are good for up to 200hp for street or track. The small bore and long length provides good bottom end torque and is perfect for a Twin Spark engine that also makes its peak torque early which means this an ideal combination.
The headers are configured so as to make a flange connection to the rest of the exhaust system between the firewall and the steering rack cross member . This prevents the pipes getting flattened when negotiating road bumps. They are painted in a heat resistant paint appropriate for the job.
Used for one season only and in great original condition. Please note, these headers will only fit a 75 Twin Spark head.

Balance of exhaust
The balance of the system is also one season old and consists of two thru flow mufflers that terminate in a conventional manner at the rear of the car. The exhaust system is 52.5mm I.D. The system uses only two flanges that allow easy disassembly when doing maintenance. It complies with AASA noise requirements and is well below the 95dbA limit. System length is made for an Alfetta GTV wheelbase. I venture to say that it is even quiet enough for a road car.

$400 Headers only .
$100 for the balance of the exhaust system.
Plus shipping if required.

Willing to sell headers separately. The balance of system not for sale separately. The combined system weighs 20Kg and can be shipped to Melbourne for example for around $60.

**For those not familiar with this car which is on this Forum, to fit the headers requires a relocation of the alternator to the intake side as per photo below.
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse.

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0
Alfetta GTV Twin Spark supercharged racer
75 1.8L supercharged racer

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0