Sensuous-ness..!

Started by Beatle, March 12, 2013, 07:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prova

Lets hope our long suffering wives and partners don't hear us talking like this!!!!

Davidm1600

I suspect they kind of have given up on us already, in sufferance.  Well I know mine has, somehow she doesn't get this Alfa thing we seem to have been infected with.

Oh and for the record, I am with Derek re the rear end of the Super, simply sensual. I kind of really like the feel/detail of the door handle of my 156 and the side profile of the front guards/swage line on it as well.

Ditto I adore sitting in the flying buttress seats staring out the front, the overall feel of the lines on my 1750 GTV, especially the shape of the top of the front guards melds into the bonnet, and the curvaciousness of the rear guards,  3/4 on from front or rear, they just seem perfect.
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

oz3litre

Quote from: Davidm1750 on April 12, 2013, 01:26:55 PM
I suspect they kind of have given up on us already, in sufferance.  Well I know mine has, somehow she doesn't get this Alfa thing we seem to have been infected with.
Fortunately my wife does get the Alfa thing. She liked driving the 164 as her daily driver and enjoys occasionally driving my Potenziata. In the past, she liked driving the 33s as well. She fell in love with 159s when she first sat in one at the Carnevale here in Adelaide and is overjoyed to now be able to drive one every day. She loves that car. We are an Alfa family. Our daughter has just bought a lovely 156 Twin Spark to replace her 1981 GTV and our son has my first 3 litre 75.
2010 159 ti TBI. Red. Wife's daily driver.
2013 Giulietta Sportiva 1.4 MA. Anthracite Metalic  My daily driver.
2009 Mito Sport 1.4 TBI. Red. Daughter's daily driver.
1999 GTV V6. Black. Son's daily driver.