FOR SALE: 1987 ALFA ROMEO 2.5 V6 5 SPEED MANUAL

Started by AR116, February 12, 2008, 10:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AR116

FOR SALE: 1987 ALFA ROMEO 2.5 V6 5 SPEED MANUAL.

Hello Everyone,

I have decided to sell my 75 2.5 V6. The car is in very good condition for its age. It has a 5 speed manual gearbox and retrimmed original interior including seats, door trims and roof line. It also has a momo wood steering wheel, gear knob and original cassette radio. At the moment it has the standard wheels on it but I will throw in a set of four 156 selespeed wheels with tyres which absolutely make the car look stunning. The motor and gearbox are also in good mechanical order. The car also has new front brake discs and pads.

The car has been in the family for a few years now but has spent the past 18-24 months in storage and i cannot afford to pay the registration to keep it on the road. Therefore, the car is sold with no registration or roadworthy.
However, it would make a great first car especially now that Victoria will be introducing the new laws banning P plate drivers driving turbochargered, supercharged and eight cylinder vehicles. The car would be also ideal for track day use with little modifications needed to turn it into a weekend weapon or with little work it can be put back on the road and used as a daily driver.

The asking price is $3500 neg all offers will be considered.

For those interested contact me, Angelo, on 0422 431 851 or 9402 1445

AR116

more photos