two 105 coupes for sale in SA

Started by aolesnicky, March 29, 2008, 07:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aolesnicky

hi everyone
I am new to AROC of A message board but have spent plenty of time on alfabb before.

I have always loved the 105 coupes and have in recent years acquired 2 - a 66 gt veloce shell and parts and a 68 ish 1300 gt jnr with a 1750 motor. both stepped bonnet models

The plan was to make one from two - the gt jnr is complete car and I have had running several years ago - tried to start recently but wont fire and i havent the time to fiddle with it. The gtv is a stripped shell with most of the interior, glass rubber and trim bits, suspension to accompany but no engine gearbox. Stripped shell is in good condition and probably hte better shell of the two if full resto is the route you want to take but certainly the jnr is in good condition with ok paint work. I also have siome brand new never had tyres fitted 14inch bwa alloys. Am looking to sell the lote as I no longer have the room to keep it all awaiting to restore. Both are located in stirling in the adelaide hills and I need to sell. I am looking for around $5000 for the lot (without alloys) but if interesed in these very negotiable. Please feel free to email me on aolesnicky@hotmail.com or phone on 0402484227 - preferably in the evenings as i am working night shift at the moment.