Any interest? MY2004 156 TI JTS 2L

Started by Bear157, April 08, 2015, 04:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bear157

I'm looking to upgrade to a Giulietta QV, so will be looking to sell my MY2004 156 TI.

It has the JTS 2L engine, 152000 km, it has been serviced by Automotion since I purchased it off Brent Hampstead who also had Cameron look after.

I have just had a service completed yesterday (7/4/15) and, apart from a new CV boot that will get put on next week, it is all running beautifully. Cameron said it is due for a timing belt in about 4000km.

I have only just had a new set of Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin 215/17s put on recently and upgraded the exhaust from cat back to a very meaty sounding system (very tough). I also have just had the front seats repadded, so they are like new to sit on (if you haven't seen the seats and interior on the TI you will be pleasantly surprised...the guy at the upholstery place took pics because he reckons they are some of the best factory seats he has seen).

I have kept it as neat as pin using all Bowden cleaning and polishing products. With that being said, it has a couple of gremlins considering it's now 10 years old, but we are talking a small dent in the rear bar (needs repair and repainting), left mirror surround is loose, and has a couple of minor scratches here and there.

I haven't officially listed it yet, but am thinking of putting $5,500 on it. The car has always been an AROCA vehicle, so just seeing if there is any interest before I throw it up on Carsales. If sold in Queensland I will include the personalised plates TII56. Colour is Capri Blu (blue/green/slate colour...dark).

If you are interested or want to know any info, feel free to give me a bell on 0419513620

Cheers Rob