1990 Alfa Spider Pininfarina Veloce for Sale

Started by AdamG, June 26, 2013, 02:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdamG

You need to see this car in person to fully appreciate it. Even for an Alfa Spider, this one turns heads like you can't imagine...

The fully restored tan leather interior, wood grain steering wheel and tan tonneau cover contrast beautifully with the classic red Alfa paintwork. (recently back-to-metal respray) Colour coded bumpers, Pininfarina styling and that classic soft Alfa spider purr.

This car has had over $40,000 spent on it in the past 5 years, and will suit a very discerning buyer.
The engine has had a complete rebuild, new paintjob, new interior leather, new rubber and the car is in VGC all round.
$33,900 ono.

This is my dream car, but we now have a baby and there isn't a lot of room for a baby seat in the back! Shame, as everything I read tells me these cars only go up in value.

If you want to drive a classic Italian sportscar at the fraction of the cost of anything comparable, this is my loss, your gain.

NB I have just dropped the price to well below what I have spent on this car as we now need to buy another vehicle.
Contact Adam on 0418 152 111