Alfa Spotting

Started by GeeTV, July 31, 2013, 01:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeeTV

Original looking 105 stepnose in dark blue [blu olandese?] driving along Macaulay Rd into Dryburgh Street North Melbourne yesterday morning.
Awesome.

shaggy

I do like a good spotted post...

Seems to be the week for it. I saw a dark grey metallic 105 GTV on Gertrude St Fitzroy (parked out the front of Casa Cuccicio) yesterday that looked fantastic. Also an original looking white 105 GTV on Doncaster Rd/Blackburn Rd in Donvale.

pancho

TANG orange Monty on Smith Street yesterday - very chilled looking guy cruising. Seen it parked just before Johnstone st before - looks fantastic.

GeeTV

Quote from: shaggy on July 31, 2013, 06:39:42 PM
I saw a dark grey metallic 105 GTV on Gertrude St Fitzroy (parked out the front of Casa Cuccicio) yesterday that looked fantastic.

Was that a gtv2000 with cream coloured interior?  I saw one like that in NSW a couple of years ago - Great combination!!

shaggy

Quote from: GeeTV on August 01, 2013, 04:19:12 PM
Quote from: shaggy on July 31, 2013, 06:39:42 PM
I saw a dark grey metallic 105 GTV on Gertrude St Fitzroy (parked out the front of Casa Cuccicio) yesterday that looked fantastic.

Was that a gtv2000 with cream coloured interior?  I saw one like that in NSW a couple of years ago - Great combination!!

I only got a quick look as I drove past, so didn't get a look at the interior, but it looked very tidy on the outside!