WTD: 105 GT Junior front panel

Started by Roo504, July 23, 2013, 08:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roo504

Hi all,

I'm in the process of having my 1968 stepnose 105 GT Junior restored and the nose/front panel on my car is a bit knocked around (see attached picture). Does anyone have a nose panel in good condition they would consider selling to me?

Appreciate your help,
Andrew

Roo504

G'day,

Haven't had much success locating a front panel yet. Anyone know of one (preferably in Victoria)?
I'm also looking at buying a new reproduction panel from England (Alfaholics) if I can't source a good one here. Anyone had any experience with their panels?

Cheers,
Andrew

Evan Bottcher

I bought a replacement front panel for our 1750 GTV from Classic Alfa.  I've heard the supply of panels for those two companies is either the same or very comparable.  I was told by Sam that it fit quite well (unlike the RH guard which needed lots of work).

Some pics here:
http://alfa.bottch.com/2011/06/1750-gtv-june-2011-2/

Edit: oops I broke the rules and replied in the buy/swap/sell section - I didn't realise that it was in here (and of course my admin rights allow me to do as I please).  Forgive me.
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

Roo504

Thanks Evan.
I may have found a secondhand front panel, but if this doesn't work out I'll get a panel from Britain.

Cheers,
Andrew

Roo504

Last call - anyone with a front panel to suit a stepnose 105 GT Junior?

Cheers,
Andrew