30 Years of Rallying Alfa Romeo!

Started by Alfarally1, July 11, 2013, 08:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfarally1

Hi guy,

We have just finished archiving 30 years of Avanti Rally cars for a new website and thought some of you guy may be interested in the results which can be found here -

http://avantialfaromeo.com/

Just go to the gallery section and enjoy.

Cheers
Justin K

Tastarga

Thanks for posting this - interested to see the Mel Brookman 105 car being prepared and run in Tarmac rally events - especially as this car is now owned by me!
Alfa 75 Twin Spark (daily driver)
Alfa 1750 GTV Rally Car (Targa Tasmania etc)
Alfa 1750 GTV Road car
Ferrari 365GT 2+2 (Former Targa car)
MG TC supercharged X2 (All purpose fun cars)

Alfarally1

Hi ,

we figured a few of the new owners would find  these shots interesting . Glad to hear it's still out there - are you planning to use it on any events ?

Best Regards
Justin

Tastarga

Yes, I run it in Targa Tasmania - 4 times (all since I bought it) and a High Country rally. Happy to do the HighCountry rally again this year, but need a navigator - want to volunteer??
Alfa 75 Twin Spark (daily driver)
Alfa 1750 GTV Rally Car (Targa Tasmania etc)
Alfa 1750 GTV Road car
Ferrari 365GT 2+2 (Former Targa car)
MG TC supercharged X2 (All purpose fun cars)

Alfarally1

Yes! -  very interested! but YOUR interest may subside when you see me in navigator mode! My history in rallying is as a driver - and it shows ! ::) Glad to hear the car is still going strong. If you have any more modern shots of the car you would like to share let me know . Thanks for getting in touch.

Best Regards
Justin

Alfarally1

Hi Guys ,

Just to let you know we have now added even MORE photos of the Avanti Alfa Romeo rally cars - enjoy !

Cheers
Justin