FOR SALE 2004 Alfa Spider V6

Started by Spiderr, January 17, 2008, 11:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiderr

Hello everyone,

I actually joined up here a while ago but due to work commitments have not found the time to come to any club nights or cruises, which is a shame since I live so close to South Melbourne.  What is even more of a shame is that I have to sell my baby, my 2004 Alfa Spider V6.  I fell in love with this car the day I got my hands on it and enjoyed every second driving it.  The power and the sound of the alfa V6 engine is nothing short of amazing.  The previous owner of this car I was told was an elderly man, was also a member of the club.  Those of you that have been here longer than me may in fact know of him, as he left a detailed note in the manual outlining the history of this car.  It was never driven hard by him as he only clocked up 14,000km over 3 years and was serviced every 5,000 kms.  When I took it in for the 20,000 service last year at Lance Dixon Damon informed me that the brake pads was like new and had plenty of meat left, which really goes to show how little this car was driven.  Being a 24 year old, I have since clocked another 14,000 kms over a year, but have kept this car in as good nick as the previous owner, seldom going full throttle and changing gears at 3,000rpm.  The car is washed weekly and waxed every 2 months.  It is really a shame I have to let this go, as this is my only car it is slightly inconvenient being a 2 seater with limited boot space.  I also need to save up for a property and hence need the extra cash.

Anyway, here are some pics of the car:

Haven't got around to taking too many pics - but those interested are welcome to come and see and drive the car.  It is the facelifted model with a bigger nose, which to me is a big cosmetic enhancement to the pre 2004 models.  The car is completely stock and has not had any modifications.  I would have got into it if I was able to keep it.  Extras are the spare wheel and wind stopper valued at around $2,400.

I am asking for $39,000 for the car, but I am negotiable within reason.  Please give me a call on 0413 148 982 if interested.  I will try and make it to the next club night to hopefully meet some of you as regardless of whether I can sell the car I am an alfa fan and would like to share the passion with fellow enthusiasts.

Gary Pearce

Looks like a great car, I think the previous owner was Graeme Kerslake.
Why don't you come on our club drive on the 27th. Lots of other Alfa's and maybe interested parties.
We are leaving Tooradin shops at 9.0 am on Sunday 27th for a country drive to the  Mirboo North 'Festa'
1966 Giulia GTC
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce
1974 Metalic Green Montreal
1966 Giulia Super Blue
1980 Mazda B1800
1989 MX5
2013 MB C250 Coupe

Spiderr

Sure thing I will try my best to get to Tooradin by 9am on a Sunday!  :)

Spiderr

No one interested? Price reduced to $40,500  :P.

Spiderr

Price drop again to $39,000.

Make me an offer if interested :)