Goodwood Revival 2013 live stream

Started by Evan Bottcher, September 14, 2013, 09:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evan Bottcher

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/revival/revival-live/live-streaming.aspx

Great HD live stream of all the action.  Just watching Andy Newall throw around a 250 GTO around the track.  Luvly.
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

Craig_m67

'66 Duetto (lacework of doom)
'73 1600 GT Junior (ensconced)
'03 156 1.9JTD Sportwagon (daily driver)

Davidm1600

Went to the event for a day (Sunday) back in 2002.  Best motorsport, best motoring event I have ever been to. 

The range of cars racing, displays, historical nature of the event, Spitfires and Hurricanes, the pretend garages, bangers made out of old mercs and Jags etc, the food, the atmosphere, the racing, oh did I mention Spitfires and Hurricanes. 

And then there were the pits, let alone even the outer carpark.  Ran into JK in the outer carpark who was just heading off in his bright yellow 250 GTO replica, the sounds fabulous.  And that was in the plebs area.  An event to go to for sure.
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

colcol

And the drivers, mechanics and pitcrew have to dress in the clothes of the era of their cars, and the tow cars and transporters have to be from the era as well, so the pits are as interesting as the cars, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

Neil Choi

Paul Newby sent us this youtube.

His comments:-

"We all think we are pretty good racers. We all think that we can race in the rain.
But it takes a real pro to show us that we club racers are really kidding ourselves.
Watch this youtube clip of former Indycar Champ Kenny Bräck manhandle Adrian Newey's Ford GT40 (yes, a real one) around a wet Goodwood during last weekend's Revial meeting. (Think Glen Seton at a wet Bathurst in 1987.)
For the record Bräck qualified second (!) but he an Newey won the race."