Senna on TV

Started by Barry Edmunds, September 25, 2013, 08:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Edmunds

Just in case anyone missed it first time around, the excellent and well regarded film/documentary on Ayrton Senna is scheduled for a run on Channel 7 this coming Saturday night, September 28, at 9.40pm. You could make it a full night's viewing by sitting down early at take in Cars 2 which starts at 7.30pm. Assuming that you have got over the wild excitement of the AFL grand final. At least you can get to see the start of Senna, just in case the lead-in program runs over time.
Barry

colcol

Hey Barry, that will be great, the copy i tried to download only has it in Brazillian, [the language!],
I will watch the grand final and after a good 3 hours sleep i will be up for the Senna film, the lead in programs can run up to 15 minutes overtime...and then TV stations bitch about people downloading, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

branko.gt

Quote from: colcol on September 25, 2013, 10:09:29 PM
Hey Barry, that will be great, the copy i tried to download only has it in Brazillian, [the language!],
I will watch the grand final and after a good 3 hours sleep i will be up for the Senna film, the lead in programs can run up to 15 minutes overtime...and then TV stations bitch about people downloading, Colin.
to avoid the confusion with the other Brazilian you could say that it was in Portuguese  :P