Worlds Worst Car Reviews

Started by Darryl, September 01, 2013, 08:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darryl

I just had to share - almost bad enough to be good.... Some Gatwick car parking valet critiquing the cars he is delivering....

First get your blood boiling (esp if you own a 147) with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zxZb6kFxoU

Or for Giulietta owners this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TvTw04d4ic

Notice most problems with cars turn out to be the way they fail to be a BMW.... so for true comedy try the review of an M5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQlDmZ323yw

Especially check the 0-60mph test at about 6:30... I think this guy needs a selespeed - at least it seemed to manage to shift before hitting the limiter....

If you can stand it/have a warped sense of humor try a few more of any marque - its funny listening to the justification of the inevitable conclusion largely regardless of the evident facts (other than the presence or otherwise of a BMW badge).

DomenicC1

My review is that this guy doing these reviews is nothing less than a Class A DICKHEAD!!!
Current: 83 Alfetta GTV 2.0 (Red)

Past: 82 Alfetta GTV 2.0 (Red)
      : 87 Alfa 75 V6 2.5 (Silver)

colcol

If the 2,000 European Car Of The Year is so bad, then imagine how bad the cars it beat such as the Ford Mondeo and the Toyota Prius must be, it is good that Morons like this hate our cars because it means they will never buy them notice the hand work on the steering wheel, not ONCE did he hold it correctly, not a good driver to start off with, so how could he appreciate a drivers car like an Alfa Romeo anyway?.
I am sure Alfa Romeo drivers out there get a grin on their face when a boofhead driver of an ordinary brand of car tells you how much they hate your Alfa Romeo and how they would never buy one because they are so overated, [they wouldn't appreciate the thrill of going for a blast through the mountains on a Sunday morning].
As for the Selespeed, its never going to be as smooth as an Automatic with a torque convertor, but its going to have the same performance and fuel usage as a manual something this Moron wouldn't understand, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

TFJ100

My review is: "That is 10 minutes of my life I will never get back". No wonder the comments section has been disabled...

I'd love to know if he has had any prangs trying to do this...maybe his out-takes video of him t-boning another car would be worth watching
Now -
2018 Giulia QV, Vesuvio Grey

Then -
10 159 3.2 JTS Ti 6sp manual - black
08 159 3.2 JTS Ti 6sp manual - silver
10 159 1.7T 6 sp man - red
03 156 GTA - black
01 GTV V6 (6 spd) - red
86 Sprint - white
90 75 Twinspark - red
89 75 Twinspark - red
80 Sud Ti - beige

colcol

But he did seem to notice that the rear view mirrors looked like 'mouse ears', he would be one of those drivers that never look in them, said he has never liked Alfa Romeo's and the 147 has a plastic dashboard, what does he want the dashboard to be made of?, most manufacturers have come to the conclusion for durability and passenger safety, plastic is the way to go, this guy is a complete Wally, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

oz3litre

What a pompous tool! He wouldn't know one end of a car from the other. He sounds like that Dog and Lemon guy who also hates everything except a few BMWs. I wonder if his daily driver is a Morris Oxford too?
2010 159 ti TBI. Red. Wife's daily driver.
2013 Giulietta Sportiva 1.4 MA. Anthracite Metalic  My daily driver.
2009 Mito Sport 1.4 TBI. Red. Daughter's daily driver.
1999 GTV V6. Black. Son's daily driver.

LukeC

I just did 5500 km in one of these in Italy (I think it was a 1.6... that what the documentation said). Yes, the engine is noisier inside than my wife's BMW, but not in a horrible way. I liked the weight of the steering (even if it is a bit lifeless) and ride of the car... it did not feel like a heavy car to drive! It was generally a great little car. I do think he really had any justification for disliking the car. The dash styling was not quite to my liking, but that is just my personal taste. A nobody trying to be somebody... Yeah, I bet he drives a old Corolla or something really horible like that.

I love my Alfas, but have to give one to BMW: their N47 diesel with 150 kW and 400 Nm of torque really is the ducks gutz when it comes to oilers!
Luke Clayton

qvae.com.au