Street/Race CAMS & Dellorto Carbies - Alfetta 2L Head

Started by brook308, October 23, 2013, 03:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brook308

Hi All,

I am selling a set of modified Dellorto DHLA40H carbies and Dean Tighe high lift Cams.
The carbies & cams came off the motor used by Col Wenzel for his last Targa Tasmania campaign.
I still have the Targa nord head but it has valve damage. The head is probably still serviceable but suffered valve damage when I installed PACE cams.
The head has been shaved for hi compression and was originally prepared by Richard Anderson at Avanti many years ago.
If you want the head then it will come free with the carbies and cams but must be a local pickup.
I can ship the carbies and cams but not the head.

Specs:

Cams - Dean Tigh resurface and regrind 11mm lift, custom duration - not sure of the exact duration but the cams are high lift and not large duration so you get a very stable idle and they are very street friendly, they just breath a lot better at higher RPM.

Carbies - Dellorto DHLA 40H, recently rebuilt, comes with ram tubes and filter socks, 35mm chokes, 155 mains, 180AC, 55 idles

Carbies are $300 pair + shipping
Cams are $300 pair + shipping
Carbies, cams and head are $600

Please note you would need to cut reliefs in your cam bucket surrounds if you wanted to use these cams in a stock head, I can assist with how to do this.

The combination of these carbies, cams and head produced around 160 HP on a stock nord bottom end.

George 0416 067 224

brook308

High lift Tighe cams still available $200 plus postage.