Garage clean out.

Started by 105gta, October 25, 2013, 09:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

105gta

Hi everyone, it's time to make some space and need a few things gone to a good home.

I have lying around a reconditioned 75 v6 driveshaft, little use, dohnuts in excellent condition.

Also a 3.0ltr 12v engine (minus crank!)from a 164, bought the car for wheels and engine and got rid of the rest, with intent to fit the engine to my gtv6. But now going a different route, engine was pulled apart for inspection upon which I found bigger valves, new guides, no signs of wear... But funnily enough no porting.. Would be a great base for someone wanting to build something special or a 2.8 conversion. (Drop in 2.5 crank) Engine is complete and in excellent condition. Apart from crank its otherwise complete. Can supply 24v rods for anyone interested (A little stronger) good idea for going the 2.8 route, resize to suit 2.8 with the bigger valves would make a very nice engine indeed!

Also have a set of koni yellows for alfetta/gtv6 were in the my car when I bought it and performed great, only changed them as have fitted my bigger torsion bars and matched/re-valved set. Use? Not sure! Certainly not new but apart from some road grime, worked perfectly.

sorry forgot to mention all parts are located in Brisbane
If there is any interest you can PM me or contact me on 0404826406
Ben
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce (WIP)
1985 GTV6 (WIP)