164 Q for sale or wrecking

Started by gtv6sv, November 24, 2013, 02:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtv6sv

Hey guys thinking of selling my 1991 164Q, was thinking selling as a whole car for $3200 firm as is, otherwise was thinking of parting it out. The car truly is way to good to wreck but if I have to fund the gtv6 upgrades so be it. Gearbox is great, motor is running very strong doesnt blow smoke, has done 260000km, clutch does slip a bit but other than that just get in and drive, have plenty of receipts of services including cambelt, tensioner and water pump, also have had power steering rack rebuilt but there are many other services carried out in my ownership. I only got a roadworthy early last year so would not need much else aside clutch and maybe front discs, plenty of new parts including bushes, tyres, filters, spark plugs, just to name a few. Awesome car to drive, mainly been used as a high way car its whole life.
If people do want to offer for parts I will consider all offers, I was thinking of keeping the engine as it truly is wonderful but for the right price it can go too. If you want to talk further or have any questions regarding anything please just pm me. Rego to start of December, can organise an extension of rego.  Pics soon to follow.
Kind regards Stefan.
1970 1750 Berlina
1983 GTV 2.0
1985 GTV6 2.5
1991 164 Q 12V
1992 33 16V S
1999 GTV Twin Spark