1979 Alfetta 2000 (4door Sedan) 4 Sale

Started by peterkrogdahl, March 10, 2008, 11:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peterkrogdahl

Hi Guys, I have cream coloured, manual,12/1979 Alfetta thats been in the garage for a while now.  Its has a small amount of rust at rear of vehicle, dents in rear bumper and rip in drivers seat, and is quite good other than that.  Vehicle body is straight and interior is good.  Has a new battery, Brake master cylinder and system has just been reconditioned, has a brand new clutch & assembly just installed.  Doesn't need too much work for RWC.
VIN: AR116560005479

I'm asking $1300 (reasonable offers considered).  The parts an labour spent on the car are getting close to the asking price, but I have another project i'm more interested in now and need the room in the shed!  :)

Email me for photos peterkrogdahl  -at hotmail

peterkrogdahl

Hi Guys,

I'm now asking $800 really need the room in the shed! 

Email me for photos peterkrogdahl  -at hotmail

alfagtv58

This is a bargain.....please someone snap it up!!  There is not enough of these Alfetta sedans going around, they are a really nice looking car when restored and in good nick.
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

Vikar33

Hi Peter

How are you? I saw your forum and thought it was worth replying to you.

I am based in brisbane and am looking for a decent starting point for club racing. Both my brother and I are alfisti..we drive a 753.0 v6 and a 33 16v respectively.

However, my mechanic(mad julian) reckons that both our cars are too nice for racing...but i thought that was the whole point of driving an Alfa

Anyhow, he says that i should look for a decent car...which brings me to you. DO you think that your alfetta might be a good starting point?What are the specs of your alfetta? engine etc... If you think that its worth it, I will get Julian to buzz you shortly and see whats best. I would like to start hitting the track mid-May.

Let me know what you think.

best regards

peterkrogdahl

Hi Vikar,

I've emailed Neil Choi some pics of the car, which I hope he can make available on here (I had no luck posting them).

The car is in good condition to use as a nice road car, but I'm sure would make a good little race unit too.  Its a 2L engine with 5-speed box (Alfetta 2.0).  Theyre a nice evenly weighted setup also with the gearbox and rear inboard brakes.

I don't think there will be one in this good a condition this cheap for a good while, it would most certainly leave you with allot of spare cash to spend on race gear! 

Vikar33

hammer

Vik,

If you change your mind on this Alfetta, I might have a little race car that will save you a whole lot of time, money and heartache. My very well sorted 75 twin spark may well be coming up for sale and it too has been brought up to speed with tender loving care by the Lord Julian. Drop me a line on bhampstead@live.com.au if it is of interest to you and your bro. BTW i've met you guys previously at the track and the Christmas party.

I'll be racing the twinnie next weekend at QR if you want to see it go through its paces.

Cheers,

Brent

Vikar33

Hi Brent

Yes we have met...I think we will drop by this weekend.

c u then mate.

vik

hammer

Vik,

Make sure you drop by next weekend mate, not this weekend. Sprinting at QR is the 19th and Racing is the 20th.

Cheers,

Brent

Sheldon McIntosh

Some pics of the car.  Damn good price for one of these.  If I had the room I'd snap it up.  Anyone want to store it for me for 6 months?

Sheldon McIntosh

More.  Just posting pics for seller.  No relation etc etc.

Neil Choi

Peter

Apologies to your messages, several excuses, really busy with work and just completed 2 lots of 20 h shifts.  Email was down for a few days and also I too do not know how to post pictures, I just had a go and could not figure it out.

But Sheldon has helped you out.

Regards
Neil