How About Some Prerequesists To Be Able To Post In 'Buy/Swap/Sell'???

Started by Duk, December 06, 2013, 09:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we require an introductory post before someone can create a 'for sale' post?

Yes
No

GoldfieldsGTV

I really don't have anything interesting or informative to add to this discussion - I'm just building up my number of 'posts' in case one day there is a quota if I want to sell or swap some of the Alfetta GTV parts I've collected over the years. Personally I don't care how active a forum member has been - if they have a hard-to-find part at a good price and I need it then the forum has extra value for me.

LaStregaNera

66 GT Veloce
Bimota SB6

AndrewR

Quote from: GoldfieldsGTV on January 28, 2014, 07:08:59 PM
I really don't have anything interesting or informative to add to this discussion - I'm just building up my number of 'posts' in case one day there is a quota if I want to sell or swap some of the Alfetta GTV parts I've collected over the years. Personally I don't care how active a forum member has been - if they have a hard-to-find part at a good price and I need it then the forum has extra value for me.
As another newbie, I have to agree 100%
I am also a member of another one make car club who are lager than the Alfa Romeo Owners club and they do not have restrictions. If the price is right and I need it I will pay, if its overpriced I wont, simple.
2006-166 Ti

Evan Bottcher

Thanks for the comments AndrewR, as we determined earlier the majority of folk agree with you.  I'm going to close this thread now and consider the matter settled.

Duk: there is a forum feature to report posts if you feel they are inappropriate, there are multiple moderators on the board and they can review your complaint and act accordingly.
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal