Christmas Picnic

Started by Joe Garra, December 09, 2013, 10:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Garra

My girls had a great time, and could to meet and catch up with fellow Alfisti. Well done Mary Colautti on organising it!
Now: 164Q
        Giulietta QV
Before : 75
            33 16V
            Sud Ti
            99 Spider
            156 Wagon
            159 Wagon

Anthony Miller

Hear hear! Well done Mary and please pass on our thanks to "Santa"
Now-  '99 156 2.5l V6 (rosso)
         '88 75 3.0l V6 (grigio)
Then- '81 Giulietta 2.0l transplant (ol whitey)
         '82 Giulietta 2.0l transplant (ol brownie)
         '82 Giulietta 2.0l TS transplant (ol red)

colcol

Yes it was a good day for the kids.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

colcol

I tried to post on this a few times and it wouldn't let me, thank you to Mary and Bruno for organising this for the kids, there were tractor and horse wagon rides, uncle col refrained from the horse cart ride as BEN the horse had a crook back and i didn't want to break the camels back, if you follow.
There were horses, donkeys, goats, sheep, ducks, turkeys, geese, chooks, and cockatoos to look at and feed.
Santa arrived on foot, as he was having the Selespeed repaired on his sleigh at Marranello Pursang Motors, all the good kids received a present from Santa and the bad kids like uncle col received a bag of sticks.
It was a great day, thank you from uncle Col and Ella.
On the way out at the reserve next door there was a BMC - Leyland display, and Ella, being a Mini fan, we had a look at some of the cars, the best of British was there, [the Mini] and the worst of British, [the Morris Marina], and the ugliest Australian car up until the AU Falcon, [the P76], all the cars on display had one thing in common, that they would all break down due to LUCAS electrics, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]