Straight Alfettta GTV Shell

Started by aggie57, May 26, 2013, 05:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aggie57

Some of you may recall this shell; I acquired it a couple of years ago from a fellow club member with the intention of building up a comp car however as happens with such projects it never got off the ground (hence the other car I am also getting rid of).

So, I am away this week and when I get back this will go on eBay but until then if you want either a complete shell, or particular panels then let me know. The doors and hatch are great, and the doors are early ones, while the front clip is very good other than the inner guards which do need repairing.  The floor, sills etc are also very good.

The downside is a previous owner planned to make it into a sports sedan so removed much of the interior panels such as the rear bulkhead.  He did a nice job though!

I don't want a lot for it and in any case whatever I receive will be shared with Jim Nielsen who has had it sitting in his shed in Bendigo for over 2 years now. Oh - that's where it is and that's where you will need to pick it or any parts up from.
Alister
14 Alfa's since 1977. 
Currently 1973 GTV 2000, 2020 911 C2S MT, 2021 Mercedes GLE350, 2023 Polestar 2 LRDM
Gone......far too many to list

aggie57

Folks - there has been zero interest in this car as a complete unit, but I have interest in the doors and hatch.  So if you want any parts off it speak up now or forever hold your peace.  On the 27th it gets parted and anything not wanted goes to Sims.

Shame - next time someone bends their Group S GTV..... :(
Alister
14 Alfa's since 1977. 
Currently 1973 GTV 2000, 2020 911 C2S MT, 2021 Mercedes GLE350, 2023 Polestar 2 LRDM
Gone......far too many to list