105 restored shells etc

Started by giulia_veloce, January 24, 2014, 08:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giulia_veloce

With over 30 years dabbling in Alfas,,I had access to a highly qualified vehicle restorer to restore 3  105 shells to the highest standard.

1 is a drop nose shell.Fully stripped.rust removed,door gapped,bonnet gapped,bootlid gapped.Door seals fitted to make sure doors open and close perfectly before paint.Same with bootlid.File finished body.All welding is butt welded and original contours retained. Still in bare metal with a special coating to stop surface rust.

2 is a 1750 series 2 shell with the same restoration as the above car and coated in primer.

3 is a 2000 105 shell as above in primer.

All 3 cars have Australian compliance plates which add to value of the above cars.

These shells were built to Concouse standard with the view of completing them for showing only.

The above rolling shells are available for purchase to serious buyers at a cost of OVER $20,000 EACH.They represent the highest of vehicle restoration which must be seen to be believed.
Many that have seen them being restored over the last 20 years can verify the amazing transformation done buy a true craftsman.
As many of you know,to restore a car does not come cheaply to a very high standard.
All the hard work is done,and many years of restoration can be saved by purchasing the above cars.
Many owners do prefer doing it themselves which is great.
Many have spent far in excess of $30,000-$40,000  to restore a 105 body and not achieved the standard of the above cars.
All that is required is painting and fitting your own parts.

Also available at extra cost is a very large NOS (new old stock) parts list.Some items include inside and outside door handles,inside door handles,headlights,taillights,grilles,wiper motors,genuine Alfa suspension components,fuel filler boots,

BRB,have to open some drawers,,,,,,,

Clutch + brake + slave cylinders,gearbox boots.number plate lights.reverse light assys.washer bags,indicators assys.headlight indicator switches,console switches,arm rests 1300-1750..lenses.badges,body panels
Etc,etc etc.Yes all NOS above and a huge inventory of secondhand and reconditioned 105 parts since 1966.
The above NOS parts available to shell buyers at extra cost.

This is not a fire sale.
Am not desperate to sell
A possible new business venture exists in the Automotive game.

Also available is a great condition 2000 Berlina manual.Yes,still has the 4.3 LSD.
A 105 sports sedan race car.10 inch slicks etc with log book
A Fiat 124 AC sports coupe
A GSGT coupe with a 2 litre engine.Fun car.
A 166 complete damaged car with excellent 24 valve quad cam engine and gearbox.

Also possibly available is my Wifes Eternity ring. A 1976 Red Spider to the highest standard for over $50,000.
A 1984 GTV V6 with a 3 litre 164 engine fitted.
Can I please keep my Junior Z. ????and Classic rally Car

Manning Motors is Not closing down.
It will keep going,but would like to expand.

Some may laugh at prices quoted,but there are serious buyers out there that know quality.

Expressions of interest can be made to Robert on 02 9939 2069 during business hours.