Trust E-Manage Ultimate (yeah, not the right crowd, but you never know).

Started by Duk, January 24, 2014, 12:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duk

Just putting this one out there.
A complete Trust E-Manage Ultimate (EMU) interceptor tuner, wiring loom, Trust MAP sensor and Wide Band AFR meter plug (BYO wide band AFR meter/controller).

In my opinion, 1 of, if not the best interceptor tuners. Modifies the injector signal(s) to achieve desired fuel tuning rather than modifying the load sensor signal. This is ideal for adding bigger injectors when expanding a factory system to run forced induction or getting serious with a factory force fed car.

Similar for ignition timing where it modifies the trigger signals to the ignition module(S) rather than messing with the crank angle sensors signal.

Can be configured to do away with factory Airflow Meter and use the Trust MAP sensor as its load signal.

It also has the best auto tuning system I've used (but I've only used 2 different types  :P).

In fact, I only stopped using it because I couldn't come up with a practical means of converting my MR2 to coil on plug ignition (something the EMU can do but the old Toyota ECU doesn't generate an ignition trigger signal when cranking, that signal comes directly from the CAS and is part of the cars 'limp home mode'. Early Ford ECU's do something similar).

Blah, blah, blah. $450 delivered.