For sale: 1991 Alfa 33 16v 1.7L Boxer **SOLD**

Started by vivian, February 16, 2008, 02:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vivian

A day car or for the track...

This is a clean car in great condition for its 17 years. I have had this car 3 years after the Cam belts gave out on the previous owner and it had extensive work done. It has a brilliant engine note and drives well in both the city or on highway trips.

The car is gunmetal grey, 16" alloy wheels and has done 210,000km. Its been serviced every 6 months/5000km with new tyres at the beginning of 2006. There is one small rust spot on the boot at the spoiler base, but I have kept an eye on it and it hasn't grown in 3 years.

The driver's seat was re-upholstered in Dec. 07'. The interior is in good condition – just scratches on the door rests due to rings on fingers!? There is a CD player installed, and the air con. works (!). The exterior is very clean but the bonnet has some minor damage.

Road worthy available. I have had a preliminary check and the car is clean, just minor bits to fix. $3250 neg. with road worthy.

I'm in Carlton North, all enquiries welcome through the site, or call Viv on 0422 083 846.

I am currently looking for 147 ti, but they are hard to come by. If anyone knows of one for sale let me know!

vivian

I have added some photos it took today for anyone after a peek...

AlexM

Hi Vivian,
I'm in Brunswick and wouldn't mind having a look if that's ok and it's still available.
Not exactly what I was looking for, so no promises, but who knows.

Can I give you a call Sat late morning or early afternoon?

cheers
Alex