GTV6 parts for sale

Started by rowan_bris, February 06, 2014, 05:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowan_bris

I have a variety of GTV6 bits I need to sell at some point.  Having just moved a lot of stuff I have kept as spares, I (by which you could probably read my wife) have decided to dispose of things I am unlikely to need.

I have a dash (out of a 2.0 litre GTV so does have the factory cutout for the hand throttle on that car), in excellent original condition.  I want $500 (half the cost of getting one covered), but I am open to offers - SOLD
I have a set of large intake runners and plenum - offers - SOLD
2 new window motors - whatever they cost less the freight - I think about $150 each REDUCED TO $100 EACH IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED
Perfectly straight front bumper (until I left it in the sun without the metal reinforcement)  imported from the UK where there isn't quite as much sun! - $300 - NOW $100
US headlight buckets so you can put Cibies, Hellas or any other standard fitment light straight into your Alfetta $160  SOLD
Potentially CSC front and centre exhaust

All parts in Brisbane

Rowan 0411 596 437 or rjackson@qldbar.asn.au

rowan_bris

rowan_bris

rowan_bris

rowan_bris

Headlight buckets sold

I am nearly ready to go ahead with my 24 valve installation now, so the CSC headers down pipes and centre muffler (all new) are for sale.  Happy to sell for what it cost me which with the exchange rate having moved is likely to be a good deal.  I will add details price wise and some photos shortly. 

rowan_bris

I have also found two excellent instrument binacles which i wont require as  spares - $25 each

rowan_bris

Window motors and CSC front pipes and hearers sold