FS: John French Alfetta GTV turbo delta (No.001) SOLD

Started by Mike, May 05, 2014, 12:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

For sale: John French Turbodelta, numbered No.001

Dry stored for past 4 years, body in excellent apparently rust free condition.  Warmed up every month of so.  I have not driven it in the last 4 years (well maybe 20km's tops), but have continued to slowly improve/restore the vehicle, collecting NOS parts and refurbing as I went.

Master and slave cyl's all replaced.
Slowly collected parts (NOS taillights etc).
Simmons wheels repainted.
Two new tyres as yet not scrubbed in.

Comes with all JF Turbodelta features such as vented from brakes, vented bonnet, VDO boost gauge, period momo steering wheel, koni reds, uprated torsion bars, vented inner gards.  In addition, has intercooler fitted, and forward facing roller bearing turbo.  All original parts also available with car (kkk turbo, inlet manifolds, external wastegate etc).

The Turbodelta is still a surprisingly quick car, with 300Hp quite achievable with very minimal spend.

Car is complete and straight, Interior a little tatty (cracks in dash, original seats and door cards are grubby.  Can arrange a GTV recaro full interior to go with the car for additional.

Car located in Tasmania, can arrange transport interstate.

Suit enthusiast, with a little time on hands to tidy up.

Price - 9.5k as is.  I have optional extra's ranging from 45 dellorto's to 400Hp New ball bearing internally gated Cosworth turbo, 10548 cams etc. Car will be advertised on carsales shortly. 

Call for more details/photos etc.  This forum seems to have a bug on photos as I am unable to load even the tiniest photos, bit odd, so please call for more photos.  I'm not interested in PM's, if you are interested, a call will be a good place to start as I can take you through the condition etc.

The best thing about a turbodelta is you can have a well sorted turbo Alfa turbo package, that is legal without the pain of engineers certificates or defects.  Just a really cool car with great potential, and an opportunity not likley to present itself often, if at all.

Alternatively, I would consider a swap with a well setup Alfetta GTV (4 cylinder single or twinspark) track car, OR, a series 1 Alfetta sedan steel bumper 1974/5.

Call for more details. 0488 091 723.

Cheers
Mike
cars / projects:
Twinspark - Bonneville car build
85 GTV6 red
86 GTV6 3.2 quadcam on ITBs
Alfetta '74 sedan project
Alfetta '74 sedan 1 owner
'76 Alfetta GT blue
'76 Alfetta GT Twincharge
Fiat 128 3P