147 badges

Started by DBURTON, June 03, 2014, 05:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DBURTON

Can someone please tell me where the cheapest car badges to purchase iv been given a price of $48 for the front and $70 for the back iv tried the decal stickers with not so good results any help would be great
cheers dave 8)
Modify message

krysRAW = AROCA-Vic PR =

Those prices don't sound too bad to me.

May I ask who is giving you the quote?

I'm in the situation myself of having to replace the front badge on my facelift 156, and the cheapest I've found so far is the UK via ebay which is $90AU all up including delivery just for the front badge, which is attached to the top part of the 'heart' grill that is included in the price.
2004 156 JTS 2.0 5-Spd Manual

MODS:
Tint
Stance SC7 19x8.5 Rims
Custom Sport Exhaust
Custom 90mm Cold Air Intake
SAAS Pod Filter
Wheel guards Rolled & Pumped
BC Adjustable BR(RS) coilovers
Front Tower Strut Brace
3" intake pipe

colcol

If you are in a hurry for them, you could try right here in Melbourne at Italian Automotive Spares, 9 Kirkdale ST. East Brunswick, [03] 9381 1025, they are a club sponsor and know their stuff, as Alfa Romeo Badges can be a nightmare with all the different sizes and pin centre differences, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

DBURTON

Yes the prices i was given are very close to the ones i found on ebay too but you never know whats out there until you ask here is wear i got my quote from krysRAW  http://www.thespareplace.com.au/ i think i will go with them as shipping wont take as long from the UK email them your vin number and Vito will send a quote im not in that much of a rush thanks Colcol but the next time im in meb i will check them out cheers guys have a good one and good luck Dave  :)

Craig_m67

Quote from: colcol on June 03, 2014, 05:17:23 PM
If you are in a hurry for them, you could try right here in Melbourne at Italian Automotive Spares, 9 Kirkdale ST. East Brunswick, [03] 9381 1025, they are a club sponsor and know their stuff, as Alfa Romeo Badges can be a nightmare with all the different sizes and pin centre differences, Colin.

What Col said.

Whilst they all may look the same for the last twenty five years they ALL have different mounting tabs and screws dependant upon model and revision ie facelift versus original 156 etc.

PS, they all fade  :o
'66 Duetto (lacework of doom)
'73 1600 GT Junior (ensconced)
'03 156 1.9JTD Sportwagon (daily driver)

Garibaldi

I recently bought a new rear badge for my 2004 147 from the Alfa Workshop in the UK. It cost me $56.70. You can contact them at www.alfaworkshop.co.uk.

DBURTON

yes they are all different but if you supply your cars VIN number they can match it to your model which will be the same mounts and pins location i bought some decal stickers from ebay but very tricky to apply as the badge i have has a slight bevel on it and is prone to lifting but these dont fade apparently i could get one out of the UK for $36 front badge for my 147 but can get one for $56 here just depends on if i want to wait a month or a week for delivery  8)

Meng

Alfa Romeo 156 GTA 3.2 V6

Domenic

Quote from: colcol on June 03, 2014, 05:17:23 PM

Hey Col,

That's the Fax # 03 9381 1025.
The Phone number is 03 9036 1606

Also to krysRAW, we have that front badge you're after in stock if you need it.

Cheers
Dom