Swap or sell - 18x7.5" with near new 215/35/18 tyres

Started by jazig.k, June 22, 2014, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jazig.k

Hi guys,
I've had these sitting for ages now and looking to move them on. Too heavy for me now [20kg with tyre, 12kg naked]. I have had them on my 75, sitting really low, for years at a time [3 sets of tyres]. Minimal to pretty much no scrubbing.

They are mock AME modelarte's, 18x7.5 with 5.58" back space [that works out to +34mm offset, but the wheels have no offset stamped on them].

2 have good tyres fitted. 90% tread with white walls painted on them but not ground or smoothed! Legal whitewalls unlike 99% you see getting around. It does come off, would with a stiff bristle brush and a little arm work. Or you could rotate the tyres.
I have 2 more near new ones, not fitted, to match without any white wall paint [probably 90% too]. Zeetex brand, I payed about $100 each for them.
2 of tyres fitted are low on tread near the edge, wouldn't pass a roady I guess?

The chrome is corroded in a lot of spots, lifting and peeling. Suit painting or powder coat. One had gutter damage [previous owner! ;D] so I sanded it smooth.
I have lost one centre cap, one hub ring. My brother found 3 caps and rings at his place today while moving house. I'm not sure if the holding bolts are with them yet. Can find them on ebay anyway, or i'm moving soon so might find the other and the bolts.

I'm open to offers for swaps for any wheels 15x7"+ with legal tyres to suit a 75. Or $400 for the lot.
Located in Bendigo, Vic. Can get them to Melb via mates pretty easily.
Email zavierorel@hotmail.com