Alfetta Sportiva for sale

Started by k76, July 05, 2014, 03:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k76

This car has been sitting unused in the garage since 2011 due to young kids and work taking all my time. Always intended to use it again, hence it I've kept fiddling with it and firing it up every now and then. Unfortunately we are moving house, and the new one doesn't have a garage :(

Ok, so this is what it is:

1982 Alfetta Sportiva II (limited edition, number 29), 2L engine.

The car starts and drives well, but is currently not registered.
Body is very good for an Alfetta:
-When I bought the car there was rust around the rear windscreen, which is fixed (welded in).
-There is bubbling going on in the rear doors, but I have 3 spare doors which are pretty good but red(2 fronts + 1 rear)
-There is some bubbling in the right rear wheelarch
-Rear quarter panels have been fixed by previous owner, glass job but looks solid
Other than that it looks really clean, including base of the A pillars, Front inner fenders, sills, spare tyre well, bonnet, boot lid etc

The car is currently set up as a mild track day/supersprint car, but could be converted to std roadcar by unbolting half cage and fitting original seats (which I don't have, they were too far gone)

The engine is a std 2 litre, with 10548 cams & 34mm venturis (can't remember jets, but should be matched). It revs cleanly, but carbs could do with a tune as it hesitates a bit at half throttle/low revs. It has a lightweight battery, which works well. (I always disconnect it when not using the car though)

Gearbox has somehwat dodgy synchros, but works well with double clutching. Short throw shifter mod

Suspension is 30mm torsion bars up front, king springs at rear with Koni reds all around. It also has poly castor arm bushes. I should have the original torsion bars and a pair of GTV6 bars as well. Brakes are std, with harder pads (2 trackdays old)

14x6 rims, Falken Azenis RT615, 195/60/14 with 2 trackdays and some road miles on them.

Interiorwise, it has a near new Cobra race seat, 4 point harness (std belt in place) and a bolt in half cage. The Halda units and steering wheel shown in the picture will not be included!

I have some spares to go along:
A complete spare engine. This was reportedly a newly rebuilt engine, but I have not been able to verify that.
Some body parts; 3 doors, front fenders, front valance
+ various bits and pieces

Things to do:
Windscreen washer nozzles missing
Wheels should ideally have hub centric rings, just never got around to it.
Heater is stuck on!

The car is in Lake Macquarie NSW, 30min south of Newcastle.
Asking $2500 for a quick sell
0459 418 123
'77 Alfetta GTV 2000
'82 Alfetta Sportiva
'04 147 TS