SOLD Alfa 90 - Easy Project

Started by Beatle, July 19, 2014, 04:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beatle

** UPDATE 26/7/14:  Rear doors were rehung today and the bonnet reinstalled.

1985 Alfa 90
REGISTERED
Red/Tan interior
Need it to go to a sympathetic home and I'd hate to see it parted out (though I can hear the buzzards circling....).

$1300.00 neg

Dismantled for some rust repairs, headliner replacement (check my posts and you'll see what I've completed), and to tend to all those old-car issues (re-grease wiper system, seat motors, window motors etc etc) and to give her a good soaking in rust preventative. 

B-Pillar rust removal is completed and painted.

Some minor rust spots remaining along the upper seams of firewall.  Easy fix, and this area is not visible so any repairs don't need to be aesthetically perfect.

Vehicle requires reassembly (interior) plus I've removed the brake components along the upper firewall for access.  Have NOT opened the hydraulic system. It was to be my daily driver (even have the aircon components - not fitted)

Headliner remains to be re-covered

Car was running very well when laid up, as you'd expect with under 118,000 genuine KMs on the clock. Gearbox is like new (suspect it has Amsoil or Redline fluid).
New brake pads
Konis on the rear
Star wars dash all works. 
I also sourced an analogue instrument set, and clocked the speedo to read the same KM as the original.

This is an easy project for someone, and you get to see the skeleton of the vehicle so no hidden surprises.  Cam belt was changed only a few KMs ago but I'd recommend a new one as the engine has been sitting for a while.

Original wheels and excellent tyres plus another set of 18" aftermarket wheels and tyres.

Leather 'Personal' brand steering wheel

Briefcase, handbooks, set of moulded acrylic headlight lenses (installed headlights are good-no cracks).

Good battery (on maintenance charger).

Near new exhaust (twin system).  A bit loud to my ear, but only requires a couple of resonators added up front.

Half a tank full of PULP.

I'm moving states and won't have time (or a shed) to finish this project to the standard I wanted.  All the parts are sitting on shelves and the car is on its wheels but won't be able to start the engine (some coolant drained for heater removal).

About the only thing missing is a stereo unit/speakers.

Get into (or get your kids into) a red, V6, power-steered, rear drive Alfa for very little money.

Please come take a look and make an offer. Bring your trailer  ;)  PM me for more photos

Located Medowie NSW 2318
Phone Paul: 0428 641 321

PS:  Car qualifies for NSW concessional club rego in 2015
Paul B
QLD

Past:
'79 GTV - Loyal 1st love
'76 GT - Track entry
'89 75TS - Saved
'76 Alfetta - Sacrificed
'83 GTV6 - NT bullet
'67 Duetto - Fun