Sold Speedline Rims For Sale 7x16inch

Started by prova, February 03, 2014, 11:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prova

These rims came fitted to my Lancia Beta Coupe when purchased but I have gone now to an original rim.

The set of four rims and tyres are in excellent condition apart from one rim having some minor gutter rash. quality spray job in a very slight metallic charcoal/black. They are branded Speedline and also have Alfa Romeo embossed in the rim lip - I am told the rims came off an Alfa 155, 16V Sport. They are 7 inches wide x 16 inch in diameter and come with four performance tyres - two being Pirelli P77-Z and the other two being Firenza ST-03 - all four tyres are 205/45 ZR16. Just to confirm the PCD is 4x98mm.

The wheels are located in Geelong and I am wanting $600 firm for the set. Please PM me if you are interested, Ren.

prova

Hi guys no takers for the rims on the forum - maybe asking to much or maybe not a highly desirable rim? .... so have dropped the price to $500. Also just listed them on Ebay.

prova

These rims are still for sale at $400 for the set of four - please give me a call on 0428 305 639 if you are interested, cheers, Ren

prova

Rims now sold ..... found a new home on an Alfa 33.