Lancia Beta Coupe For Sale

Started by prova, July 18, 2014, 08:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prova

Hi all

Put this post up on Turbo124.com and thought I would put it up here as well.

Been deliberating whether or not to sell for a few months now but have decided to let it go. I just cannot find the time to work on it and now my 850 Coupe is having its body rebuilt and this is my main passion. For sale is this ..... http://turbo124.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11874 my series 3 Lancia Beta Coupe. I have let the rego run out because the engine is down on compression in one cylinder and I stopped driving it. I have a sound replacement engine with excellent compression removed and ready to install which is included in the sale as is a complete series three Coupe spares car if you would like it.

The car currently is mounted on a set of original alloys but the 16inch rims shown in the above thread are also included in the sale. The car runs extremely well apart from the engine issue. The car was professionally restored around 2001 (bodywork by Soldani Panels - full mechanicals by Ernie Martinez) and the body is beautifully straight and rust free apart from the two doors. The engine has twin side draft Dellortos and extractors. Had the car inspected for a RWC about six months ago and only a few small things were required.

The car is located in Maude, Victoria which is about a 50 minute drive from the Westgate Bridge, Melbourne. I am seeking $3000 firm for the car. Please give me a call on 0428 305 639 if you are interested in discussing the car further. Thanks, Ren.

prova

Change of circumstances, heart and mind means the Lancia has been withdrawn from sale, thanks, Ren.