Last post for a while.

Started by bendover, September 10, 2014, 03:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bendover

Im not leaving the site, but i am unsure as to where to post. I thought i was in the newer cars post, but then told to post elswhere.

Anyway thats no problem. I am going to try and sort things out for myself. I have had great advice, especially after i changed my name. But the thing is, i have been driving auto cars for over 30 years and have found the Alfa has a very sensetive throttle and i am learning to live that. The car also likes you to bore it up it, which im not used to.

I am changing the thermostat because the temp isnt getting upto where it should be, again i have learnt how to do it on this site and thanks for that.

Mybe the next time i post i will have the car worked out. Most of thissues i have had i have worked out what to do. After the thermostat i shall do something with the noisy suspension and hopefuly that will be it.

Cheers guys.

colcol

Do all your 147 posts in the 932 section, as it will get more attention.
The Alfa Romeo Club Forum is an amazing font of knowledge of tips and experience.
Don't give up on your 147, its just different to anything you have had before.
Once you get the hang of it, you will wonder what all the fuss was about.
When you get all sorted out, join an Alfa Club and get involved.
Take your car to the Italian Car Show in Canberra.
Put some pictures up in the Introduce Yourself Section, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

Italian Supermodel

"The car also loves you to bore it up"..... GOLD!!
Thankfully there are cars that you can still do this with.
  Your little 'Sicilian' is screaming for you to jump in,start her up and take control!!
She wants to be valued and wants to show you how happy she can make you!
Escaping the Italian north and ending up in automobile heaven(Canberra).
  Like Colcol said: hang in there ...     
And enjoy the ride!

alfamisa

Quote from: Italian Supermodel on September 13, 2014, 02:03:52 AM

...Your little 'Sicilian' is screaming for you to jump in,start her up and take control!!
She wants to be valued and wants to show you how happy she can make you!
Escaping the Italian north and ending up in automobile heaven(Canberra)....

Just to be precise the 147 is from Pomigliano d'Arco, central Italy and that makes it your little "Neapolitan" and therefore a thief!..................it will certainly steal your heart lol
The Alfa Romeo heritage "rinascimento" (renaissance) continues in each and every new model...the first "rinascimento" being 1915.