FS - Alfetta GTV,'s, JF Turbo delta, sedans, Sud ti QV! SHIPPING UPDATE

Started by Mike, September 09, 2014, 11:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

No reasonable offers refused now guys, I need this stuff cleared out as shed needs to be empty.

If you need stuff for Alfetta's sing out, I probably have it.  Mags, hot cams, carbies, extended inlets etc etc.

Shipping estimates for your convieniance:
For other combinations, I suggest you use: automove.com.au
Cars located in Hobart (postcode:7004), unless otherwise noted
Prices are depot to depot, can do door to door (visit website for automatic estimates)
S.Hob- Melbourne = $680
S. Hob - Bris = $1330
S. hob - Syd = $1200
S.Hob - Perth = $1900
Prices are fixed offers at the time of search on website above.  I have used them several times without issue. 
-----------------------------------

Hi all,

**Alfa 90 details updated (found old add).  Please note, price same, but simmons now not included.

I'm sucking it up and realising that I need to clear out some of my stock that I keep clinging onto.  One man can only handle so many projects, and after some soul searching, I really need to consolidate so that I can focus.

The cars are located in Tasmania and Perth, as detailed below.  I am a mechanical engineer, and have had Alfa's for almost 20 years now.  Conditions vary, and you would need to call me for details, after which I can provide photos.  There are also a number of engine's.

I have high res photos of all, sorry for quality on this forum, I struggle to get a photo loaded here with any kind of quality (probably issue with user more than anything!).

In Tasmania:
1981 John French Turbo Delta, Numbered 001.
Advertised here:
http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Alfa-Romeo-Alfetta-1981/SSE-AD-2784103/?Cr=2&sdmvc=1

I've decided to reduce the price on the vehicle from $9500 down from $7000.  I feel this is a very good price. Not negotiable.

Alfa 90 Sport sedan (blue) - Cams log booked 1997, Number:302634
Purchased from Victoria, this car was very competitive in Alfa circles.
Original add from Cross and Serpant managzine, Spring 2010:  "Alfa 90 sport sedan 3ltr 200hp at back wheels, log booked, full role cage, 5 point harness, race seat, 980kgs, BMW 7 series brakes (from memory these are volvo 4 pots now), Philip island 1m 51.2, Winton short 1m 7.1, Winton long 1m 37.4, Sandown 1m 27.2. $xxxxx."
Additonal details:  It runs a haltech fuel injected 3L V6, heavily worked.  It is caged, big brakes, 32mm torsion bars, extensive handling mods etc etc.  I have gone halves in the vehicle with my friend with dreams of racing it, but 3-4 years down the track, we have driven it home from the depot, and start it occassionally to listen to the glorious note, get oil through it and shut it off.  $4500, which is likely the cheapest option to go club racing you are ever likely to come across.  3 peice Simmons not included, will come with set of 5 stud stock alloy rims.

SOLD---1982 Alfeta GTV plastic bumper---SOLD 
Gone - 3 x Alfetta steel bumper sedans

1974 Alfetta sedan series 1.  Now 1k with choice of 1.8 or 2liter engine.  There is also the option of the original engine, which is a 160Hp engine, less carbies.  It has wade cams, high comp, worked head and extended inlets.  I will let it go with the car as a package for 1500, or 700 by itself....cheaper than a set of cams alone!

This is a very very good car, but the paint that was restored in 1999 has been left outside, lost its lustre and succum to rust in one door, and around both screens (significant).  The shell is super straight, with doors that the previous owner spent many hours adjusting so that one finger closes them (it was his baby, as it was mine).  It's otherwise quite good, but not for the faint hearted, I have chewed over restoring it several times, and the reason I do not is the due to rust around the screens and the fact I want to avoid another big project (no time).  In addition, shipping to WA is cost prohibitive.  I owned this car in 1997 When I bought it from a fellow who had not driven it in many many years.  Basically in the last 20 years it would have done about 5000km's.  I would only sell this to someone willing to restore it.  It is now very rare.  It has 5 stud conversion with aftermarket Fondmetals (5 off).  It can be supplied with a 1.8L or 2L engine.  I'm open to offers, it's more important to me that I get the right buyer as I restored this car many moons ago so it's sentimental.  I'd like 2k for it but negotiable to the right buyer.  Reduced to 1k inclusive of motor. 

Spares not associated with cars above:
Other parts:  Complete 1.8L engines, 2L engines.  Complete engine (less carbies), removed from running cars - $500 each.  Might also have a V6 that could go. Transaxle here and there.  Set of 5 stud 3pc FR simmons.  Sets of carbies - 100each, selling as pairs.

In Perth:

1977 Alfetta GTV 2L steel bumper
car, runs, one of the most silky smooth drivetrains I have come across.  It has rust in the hatch, but is remarkably rust free elsewhere.  It needs a repaint, as the previous owner headed down the path of resto and started to rub it back.  It has teledials mags from a sprint.  Great Group S starting point.  $1000 or I would swap it for a rust free plastic bumper shell, as my race car need some donor panels and I would rather steel them from a plastic bumper than a steel bumper!

1983 Alfasud ti QV. 
I've been doing up an Alfasud ti QV, I picked it up in decent condition after it had been in storage for many years (6 or 7 from what I can tell).  I have installed uncracked dash, non torn original seats, new mats, NOS tail lights, NOS gearboot, new front grill, new cam belts & pulleys, filters etc etc.  I've got all wiring back up to scratch removing/rewiring as needed.  Installed an aftermarket Alfa steering wheel etc.  I also have an 8v engine and box as a potential upgrade to the 1.5 twin carb.  I've refurbed the airbox, fan, cam covers and carby inlets.  Installed refurbished calipers and NOS handbrake cable (probably the only sud that stays put on a hill due to this being a partial engine out job).  Actually the list just goes on and on and all this work has been done in the last 6 monhts.  The car will be registered in Perth in a couple or weeks, and no doubt once I get to drive it (no I have not yet other than a shake down!), it may no longer be for sale.  This car I am only considering selling to fund another project I have found.  At this price I will loose money.  $6500 with Club rego.  Not negotiable.

All cars in Perth can be backloaded on the train for approx $500 to Vic.  All cars in Tas do not have rego, and are not drivable (except the Turbodelta and Alfa 90).  I have experience shipping from WA and Tas and  can help with postage and shipping at your expense.

I am open to offers, except where noted.

Any questions, give me a buzz.  I'll aim to put photos up shortly.  These are breif descriptions, but I am happy to go through in detail on the phone and can send many high res photos of most vehicles.  I always endevour to have a good sale, and help buyers out as much as possible. 

Cheers
Mike
cars / projects:
Twinspark - Bonneville car build
85 GTV6 red
86 GTV6 3.2 quadcam on ITBs
Alfetta '74 sedan project
Alfetta '74 sedan 1 owner
'76 Alfetta GT blue
'76 Alfetta GT Twincharge
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb
Audi SQ5...well something has to run

Mike

1974 Alfetta sedan series 1.  No rust in engine bay, wheel well or underbody.  Rust is around screens mostly, and some in left rear door in middle.
cars / projects:
85 GTV6 red
'76 Alfetta GT blue
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb

Mike

The plastic bumper shell (from memory I have all parts to complete, and does run, but would need to be trialored as it is still as per the photos).
cars / projects:
85 GTV6 red
'76 Alfetta GT blue
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb

Mike

The purple GTV steel bumper.  Also complete, runs, could be driven onto trailor or under permit.  Has rust in hatch, a spot at lower front sceen, couple of storage rubs, needs a paint as has been semi rubbed back.  Sweet drive train, no vibrations in propshaft. 

I should point out that all my cars are under cover (except 90, which is under a car cover).
cars / projects:
85 GTV6 red
'76 Alfetta GT blue
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb

Mike

Alfa 90 Sport sedan.  Potentent, wish I had never left the state or I would be at the track evey other weekend in it :-).  Now I am building a race car, I can not justify two.
cars / projects:
85 GTV6 red
'76 Alfetta GT blue
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb

Mike

1983 Alfasud ti QV

cars / projects:
85 GTV6 red
'76 Alfetta GT blue
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb

Mike

SOLD---1982 Alfeta GTV plastic bumper---SOLD
GONE---3 x Alfetta sedan on a hill---GONE

Plenty of interest in everything which has been great, don't miss out if you are interested. 

Cheers
Mike
cars / projects:
85 GTV6 red
'76 Alfetta GT blue
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb

Mike

cars / projects:
85 GTV6 red
'76 Alfetta GT blue
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb

Mike

Alfa 90 sold

Still have alfasud ti QV and Alfetta turbodelta.  Only one of these will be sold, I will keep one, which ever does not sell first.  Both great cars, both very rare, and both offered well below what they owe me.

Turbodelta in Tas, sud in Perth WA.  Will ship anywhere.
cars / projects:
85 GTV6 red
'76 Alfetta GT blue
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb