Information Required for Alfa Romeo Giulietta Progression 2014

Started by ricardo, December 02, 2014, 08:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ricardo

Hi, I am the new owner of an Alfa Romeo Giulietta Progression TCT (MY 2013) 2014 which I bought from its first owner some weeks back. The car is in as new condition with C.12,000km on the odometer.
I require certain information concerning the vehicle which I thought could be found in the Owners Alfa Romeo Warranty & Maintenance Handbook but this isn't the case. Thus, I would appreciate any forthcoming assistance.
(1) Does Alfa Romeo Australia keep a data base of their vehicles which their present owners can access for information on the car?
(2) I require the 'Model Code No.'
(3) I need to purchase a new replacement (non-remote) car key. i assume it's simply a matter of ordering one from an accredited Alfa Romeo Service Dealer?
(4) I also require the car's 'Alfa Romeo Code Card'?
(5) The first mandatory programmed service is listed as being due at 30,000km. Is this the case since i was of the impression one be done at 15,000km
(6) Any Alfa Romeo Giulietta owner experienced problems with the air-conditioner? At the moment the air isn't that cool. This could well be due to my lack of understanding regarding operation.
Thank you in anticipation.

alfamisa

Hi Ricardo, many of these questions should have been asked and answered of and by the original owner.

"Lascia perdere."

As your Alfa is still under warranty your best option is to look up the closest Alfa Romeo dealer (Fiat Chrysler) and either call them first or if not far away drop in. The service manager will answer all your questions, clearly and officially.

The Alfa Romeo heritage "rinascimento" (renaissance) continues in each and every new model...the first "rinascimento" being 1915.

ricardo

misa - thank you for your response.
Yes, a lot of pretty basic questions and as you have rightly suggested an Alfa Romeo dealer should, I hope, be able to address them.
All the best for now and thank you again - Ricardo