FINAL CALL $400 - ALFA ALFETTA 1979 2.0L

Started by peterkrogdahl, May 16, 2008, 04:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peterkrogdahl

Hi Guys, I've not made a real effort to shift it, probably should have put it in the Tradingpost.  But here is is:

I need to have it out of the shed before next weekend (22/05/08), I've got a mate who's keen to have it for his bush bashing car, but it really is way to good for that.  If anyone wants it for $400, its yours, but has to leave before 22/05, either with him, or you.

For pix, please look for the older post (which has them attached)

See below:

>
>Hi Guys, I have cream coloured, manual,12/1979 Alfetta thats been in the garage for a while now.  Its >has a small amount of rust at rear of vehicle, and a little in the back doors, dents in rear bumper and rip >in drivers seat, and is quite good other than that.  Vehicle body is straight and interior is good.  Has a >new battery, Brake master cylinder and system has just been reconditioned, has a brand new clutch & >assembly just installed.  Doesn't need too much work for RWC.
>VIN: AR116560005479
>
>I'm asking $1300 (reasonable offers considered).  The parts an labour spent on the car are getting close >to the asking price, but I have another project i'm more interested in now and need the room in the >shed!
>
>Email me for photos peterkrogdahl  -at hotmail
>0401975278
>
>
>