Tapatalk

Started by Kulwinder, March 02, 2015, 08:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kulwinder

Hi all
I am wondering why I am not able to use Tapatalk. This is easier and quicker way to use form. I can check forms on my iPhone anytime by using it. But now I have to open Safari and log in every time.
Before I was using it with no problem. But now can't seems like admin has denied access. This error comes.
Access Denied
This form is currently not available please try again later.

Neil Choi

Yep, stop using Tapatalk and delete.

I have had problems and after some scientific experiments, Tapatalk is the culprit.  Since deleting, no problems.

Tapatalk was ok for Land Rover and MX5 forums.

Kulwinder

But I was having no problem at all. I could easily switch forms. Never had to sign in again and again. I could check forms any time. Even during job when I had few minutes. Here is different. Any reason of denying access through Tapatalk?

Evan Bottcher

Hey, sorry real busy this couple of days with work away from home. I'll have a look at the Tapatalk integration when I get back tonight.
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

Davidm1600

Ahm sorry to be slightly ignorant of such matters, but what is Tapatalk anyway ?  I wouldn't even know if it is a feature of my Iphone (4S) or not.

I normally only use the computer rather than ph anyway to use the forum, so perhaps it is irrelevant to me.
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

Evan Bottcher

David: yep you are correct it is only relevant for iPhone/android users.

I've installed the latest tapatalk plugin for the forum.  Let me know if it works now?
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

Kulwinder

Yes. It's working now. I am on job. Waiting for my turn to load my truck. And I can check forums. Very easy. Thanks Evan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk