Alfa 75 milano twin spark for sale

Started by supervanawesome, June 02, 2015, 11:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supervanawesome

Hi guys. Selling my 75. Pictures are on Gumtree. Located in perth. $3250

Body... Still looks really good. Nice and shiny. Roof and boot lid need lacquer and a few other minor scuffs and dings but by no means rough. Wheels are in great condition with new tyres.Gets lots of attention on the road.

Interior... Very clean and original. Rear bench seams are split but a very easy fix. All the main electrics work perfectly. The diagnostic dash display gives the odd false warning but overall it doesn't have the usual alfa electrical gremlins.

Engine/transmission.... Engine is rock solid. Once its warmed up it has loads of power and sounds amazing. It has an upgraded exhaust from mid section back. I have done some mild intake and exhaust porting work as to make it breath a little easier. Gearbox has the usual alfa 2nd gear weak synchro but is ok once driven carefully. I always double d clutch so it never grinds. Suspension is all in good condition. Has been lowered

Specs include....

New tyres.
New coolant.
Just changed engine and gearbox oil.
New spark plugs/performance leads/distributor caps/ignition coils.

This really is a gem of a car and a true classic. Being an alfa you will hate it at times for no reason but will absolutely adore it most of the time. Painfully regretful sale. I will ignore any offers by text. Call or text if you have any questions. Cheers. Barryg