Alfa's for sale

Started by EZEE, March 12, 2015, 01:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZEE

Hi,

I am rationalising my collection and making room for new arrivals so I am selling a few cars. Due to time constraints I have given the cars to Cummins Classic Cars here in Sydney to sell. Cummins is run by Jeremy Best, a genuine car guy and overall good bloke to boot! All the cars are coming from a genuine collection and have been well looked after and cared for by Franks Pitstop in Sydney whilst in my possession. This should give potential buyers piece of mind that you are not buying "basket cases". Having said that none are true concours cars yet but given this is an enthusiasts' forum I assume everyone here knows what they are looking at or for. I am negotiable on price and I have instructed Jeremy to sell so don't be afraid to enquire. His phone number is 9743 4479 or visit the website for more photos and details www.cumminscars.com

All cars run beautifully and can just be taken over and used immediately. The paperwork history varies for each one. The list is:

1967 Sprint 2600 - Mink with burgundy leather interior
1968 Giulia Super - Burgundy with dark brown interior (not sure of the Alfa name of the paint or interior)
1971 Giulia Super - White with red interior
1985 GTV6 - Red with Black
1965 FIAT 1800 - "Battleship" Grey with red interior

3 photos are listed in this post and 2 in the next.

Thank you all for considering these.

EZ

EZEE

Pictures of the Fiat and the GTV 6 are here...

EZEE

An update .....FIAT 1800 is SOLD, Burgundy Giulia is SOLD. The rest are still available.

cheers

EZ

EZEE

White Giulia now SOLD.

cheers

EZ

EZEE

Hi There,

Of the cars I listed for sale only the Mink 2600 Sprint and the GTV6 remain and I would like to move them on.

The 2600 has just had some extra body work and mechanicals to the tune of about $5,000 (I have receipts) and now I am putting 4 newly refurbished wheels with new rubber on as we discovered the back rims were "buckled"......and this for a car that is in good condition mind you! My point is that you can spend a fortune on bringing an average car to this level and still be behind. I have $59k on the car through a dealer, however I am now prepared to drop to best offer in the vicinity of $55k, if someone is keen on this model this is a great example. In terms of value while overseas may not be considered relevant to some the fact is these models are asking more than this over there and that is before you import one. I am open to discussions. For the record I have knocked back $45k.http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Alfa-Romeo-2600-1966/OAG-AD-953090/?Cr=1

The GTV6 I bought late last year at Classic Throttle Shop on Thursday then bought another one on Saturday from a client of Frank's Pitstop. The second one is a 1983 model with 66,000 original kms - thats how I ended with 2. This one for sale has great service history with a lot spent on mechanicals and maintenance over the cars life  (proof is in the car's file). This is a very solid above average example. Again the asking price appears to be above market but I believe this car is worth it. However in order to try and move the car I will drop to accept offers in the vicinity of $21k......note it ISNT a Grand Prix - I'll see why it has been listed a such by the dealer. Again I am open to discussions. http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Alfa-Romeo-Alfetta-1986/OAG-AD-1135505/?Cr=39

I don't feel I need to explain much more about either model to the educated audience here but am open to phone conversations after contact via PM's.....

cheers and thanks to everyone who helped me find the wheels, the forum works!

EZ

EZEE

An update on the Alfa's for sale. The 1985 GTV6 has sold and I am bringing the Mink 2600 back into the collection so no more cars for sale at present! thanks to everyone who enquired/assisted....

EZ