Introducing myself, my Alfa's and looking for a GTA

Started by jorritkooistra, September 13, 2015, 02:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jorritkooistra

Fellow Alfa enthousiasts,

First I would like to introduce myself, and start with a question straight after that.

My name is Jorrit, I'm from holland and soon I will be on a partner visa. I came to Australia on a working holiday visa, but I love it here so much I've decided to stay. As a car enthousiast and mechanic I have to admit that I love Alfa's. Thats why my garage back in Holland only ever had Alfa's in it. Just one small problem, I'm staying in Australia. Thats why I'm selling my 156 GTA back in Holland, and this is where my question begins. I'm looking for a 147 GTA or 156 GTA. Mechanically it doesn't have to be 100% because I can fix it myself. I live in Brisbane, but willing to travel for the right car.

I also have a white Alfa 33 Supercharged Sportwagon, but sadly i dont have any pictures of that on this phone.....

bazzbazz

G'day, welcome to the Great Southern Land!  :)

I am also in Brisbane, out at Capalaba.

If I can be of any assistance please Pm me

Baz
On The Spot Alfa
Mobile Alfa Romeo Diagnostic/Repair/Maintenance/Service
Brisbane/Gold Coast
onthespotalfa@iinet.net.au

Craig_m67

No GTA sportwagons were ever sold in Australia, you will have to make do with a sedan or make your own out of a TS Wagon (No diesel 156 either).

Lovely car you have there... I'd love a GTA Wagon (I have a derv)
'66 Duetto (lacework of doom)
'73 1600 GT Junior (ensconced)
'03 156 1.9JTD Sportwagon (daily driver)

jorritkooistra

Quote from: Craig_m67 on September 14, 2015, 01:30:16 PM
No GTA sportwagons were ever sold in Australia, you will have to make do with a sedan or make your own out of a TS Wagon (No diesel 156 either).

Lovely car you have there... I'd love a GTA Wagon (I have a derv)
I know, I wanted to import mine. But its left hand drive and not 30 years yet. Thats a no go. And im not to keen on converting it to RHD....

Sent from my Agora 4G using Tapatalk