WANTED - ALFA BRERA

Started by ANG156, September 19, 2015, 10:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANG156

Hi Guys,

I just accepted a deposit on my 1999 Alfa 156 Selespeed and pending pick over the next week or so I am back in the market again for another Alfa. I know, I know some must be thinking this guy only buys Alfa's but with my initials being AR there is really no other car for me.

Anyway, I've been monitoring the Brera market over the last couple years and I've seen some good cars come and go but had to hold out until the 156 was sold and I had a few overseas holidays in between which meant I missed out on some models.

My Key selection criteria is as follows:
2.2 Selespeed or 1750 Tbi would do me just fine.
In 2.2 form, I generally prefer the 2009 model update in TI spec. I've not seen many selespeed versions in TI spec so it will be a little difficult to find. I would consider an earlier well sorted car if one were to appear in selespeed or possibly a TI Manual.
A 1750 would be the pinnacle.
Not considering a v6 due to fuel consumption as a daily and I am not a big fan of AWD cars. Why carry all that weight for?

Colours - Black/ Red/ Misano Blue/ Touring Grey/ White. Silver has yet to convince me on modern Alfas - looks a bit dull.

If anyone knows of Breras that owners are contemplating on selling I would definitely love to hear from them.

Please either PM or Call/Text me on 0422 431 851.