CAMS Log Book inpsection time

Started by Colin Byrne, September 18, 2015, 09:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin Byrne

Hi all
So will need to get a CAMS log book inspection done very soon, (just had a small issue with the quality of the doors after painting, hence no updates for a while).  Anyway that should be sorted in the next week and then it'll be ready for inspection.
Having not gone through this process in some time, I was wondering what the experience of others has been, and if anyway has in advice or recommendations on scrutineers to use that would be great also
Cheers
72' 105 2000 GTV Red (tarmac rally/race car)
74' 105 2000 GTV Blue (road car)
68' 105 1600 Giulia Super White (Not sure yet)
01' Nissan Pathfinder (Tow car/Alfa support vehicle)

Backto105

Colin,

Call me on 0400 525416

I know a guy who live local and will come to you.
Spends an hour talking racing and 30 seconds looking at the car and signs off the log book.

regards

Mark P
Mark Patane
Current
1750 GTV SII TS (105) (French Blue)
2000 GTV (105) (Dutch Blue)
2000 S2 Spider (105) (Med Blue)
1963 Jaguar Mk2 (Golden Sand)
1960 MGA (Old English White)
1985 Jaguar XJ6 Sovereign (Clarendon Blue)
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Conv (Sapphire Silver Blue)
2013 Jaguar XJ (Rhodium Silver

giulia_veloce

Spends an hour talking racing and 30 seconds looking at the car and signs off the log book.?????????????

Would take longer than that to check and verify the Chassis number.

A List of Accredited Scrutineers who do Pre Log Book Inspections is available on the CAMS website.
Not any Scrutineer can do this.

Any Scrutineer who spends 30 seconds doing a Pre Log book inspection should be reported to CAMS  for wasteing everyones time,and the possible non safety of the car and person driving it.

In Colins case,,he will also have a passenger= Navigator.

Im sure Colin would like to get his car inspected properly,,and any possible non compliance rectified.

Robert

CAMS Silver Scrutineer
CAMS NSW Scutineers Advisory Panel Member

The car also needs to be inspected by the Elegibility Officer of the Category it is being entered in.