1984 GCL Alfetta Sedan

Started by matty-o, December 10, 2015, 01:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty-o

Hi guys,

I'm considering selling my 84 Alfetta sedan, which I've owned from around April 2014. It's been a very reliable daily for me throughout that entire time.

I've recently moved to Melbourne from Tas, so a roadworthy would need to be done. It'll need work for this to happen.

It's got 305,xxx km on the clock, with a engine rebuild completed by the gentleman I bought it off, the work was done in 2012 from memory and the paperwork for this work will be supplied. In the time I've owned it, I've put 20,000 kms on it.

Things needing to be done: Clutch (a little bit clunky/slipping), starter motor (occasionally needs a small love tap to get it to crank), small bit of rust around the rear window and on the frame of the body next to the driver/passenger seats (rust hole the size of about a 10c coin), second gear is a little crunchy at times, choke cable needs replacing (have the part, haven't had time to replace).

I'm more than happy to field any questions, or if anyone is interested in coming to have a look at the car, I'm more than happy. It's a lovely car, and is definitely in drivable condition, so a test drive is more than welcome.

Only reason I'm wanting to sell it is to get something dog friendly/more practical.

Located in Oakleigh (South east Melb).

Cheers
Matt
2012 Giulietta QV manual - for sale