Sunday Drive to Tabilk Winery Sunday 13th December

Started by John Hanslow, December 09, 2015, 05:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Hanslow

We have a great Sunday Drive and a gathering of club members for a Pre-Christmas Lunch at an historic winery.

Time: 8.00am for breakfast and 9.00am departure.

10 English Street
Essendon Fields.

The drive will involve a relaxing sightseeing tour to the north of Melbourne and parts of Central Victoria to a 10.30 am mid- morning stop for refreshments at Reds Café, Shop 4, 51 High Street, Wallan.

Our lunch destination is at the Tahbilk Winery & Vineyard, 254 Oneils Road, Tabilk.

Bookings are now full however David Hewison (932 Register) has organised a lunch at a nearby pub in Nagambie.

This will be a relaxed and enjoyable drive and we look forward to as many members and friends getting together to make this a great day out.

Details:

Contact David Hewison.
932 Register
0425 432 037

Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

Alfa156Melb1

A fantastic day yesterday - Many thanks to Leon Cottle for doing the lions share of the organising!

I was fairly busy running the Melbourne group so I didn't get a chance to take many pics and the ones i did take are fairly much on the average side of rubbish.. Still, there was a great cross section of cars and a terrific turnout!

http://bit.ly/1YdCta8

colcol

Thanks David for the good pictures, you are too hard on yourself.
There was a big turnout for the last Sunday run of the year, with 53 club members making the journey, the lunch was nice, with some wine tasting and purchasing at the end of the day.
The use of UHF radios were good, with the lead car, middle-ish car and slowest driver,[uncle col], having radios, to stop cars getting spread out like browns cows, and for hazards, like revenue raising $afety Camera$, and the unlikely event of Alfa Romeo's failing to proceed, all did proceed at a good rate of enjoyment, thank you to David and Leon for an excellent event.
Next Sunday run is 2016 on Sunday February 21st, keep an eye out for that one, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]