National register?

Started by robertb, December 19, 2015, 12:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robertb

Unable to register for the above ,is it still operating?

robertbailey@live.com.au

robertb

Quote from: robertb on December 19, 2015, 12:49:42 PM
Unable to register for the above ,is it still operating?

robertbailey@live.com.au
Guess not. :-[

Evan Bottcher

Hi Robert, sorry your original message was lacking context or explanation. I was going to ask what you meant, but then I got distracted by a squirrel. If you provide a more comprehensive question explaining what you'd like to achieve I might be able to help.

Best regards, Evan.

P.S. Merry Christmas!
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

robertb

Quote from: Evan Bottcher on December 25, 2015, 11:27:18 PM
Hi Robert, sorry your original message was lacking context or explanation. I was going to ask what you meant, but then I got distracted by a squirrel. If you provide a more comprehensive question explaining what you'd like to achieve I might be able to help.

Best regards, Evan.

P.S. Merry Christmas!
Hi Evan have tried to register and no reply email nothing .

Evan Bottcher

Thanks Robert. I'm not sure which national register you're referring to. Is it on a website?
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV

robertb

Quote from: Evan Bottcher on December 26, 2015, 08:52:39 AM
Thanks Robert. I'm not sure which national register you're referring to. Is it on a website?
"Australian Alfa Romeo Register"  is on all the web pages for the various Alfa Romeo car clubs in Australia...a data base where one can register there car.

Evan Bottcher

In Victoria, when you join or renew your membership you are asked on the form for details of your cars. Those details are maintained in a database by the membership secretary and form our register of vehicles. I'm not sure whether that information is shared with other state divisions, but I figure the membership secretary in your state will know how it works. If you are in Victoria that's Tim, membership@alfaclubvic.org.au. I wouldn't expect a reply until after the holiday break though.
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV

robertb

Where on different wave lengths but thank you  for your input.

Evan Bottcher

Ah I see, looks like that's run by the Qld club. Sorry I don't know anything about it, hope someone from Qld gives you an answer.
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV