Wrecking 1981 gtv

Started by 105gta, January 22, 2016, 09:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

105gta

Ok peeps. So I bought a crashed 81 gtv to turn into a race car and basically will be stripping her of all unnecessary items which will mean virtually everything. Prior to being pranged she was a loved and cared for family member that had been restored reasonably well. .
If anyone is in need of anything get in touch as i basically have too much stuff already to be hoarding more.
All bright work is in very good, actually excellent condition.
Rare blue carpet that seems to be in excellent condition, no stains,rips or wear really. I'll look closer but it seemed immaculate.
Beige velour interior, as usual rear seating is virtually unused.
2.0 ltr with hi comp Pistons and 10548 cams, blueprinted with re jetted carbs(Delortto's)
Showed 185-190 psi on comp check. Previous owner was a John French Alfa tech and aparantly an ex Randall Perkins(Syd) guy built the engine but I have no supporting documents so your guess is as good as mine. Approx 30k ago (Everything said about the car has proven true so far  and I feel the previous owner has been very honest)
I'm open to offers and enquirers as nearly all of it is surplus to my needs.
Even the small stuff, you know that funny shaped thing under the flux capacitor with a lump on it... Yeah I'm getting rid of it.  if you need it, want it as cheap spares...  let me know as I'll probably throw it away.
Car is located in Brisbane. I don't mind shipping things if you want to pay the shipping.
Ben
Probably best to pm me here
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce (WIP)
1985 GTV6 (WIP)

105gta

Hi I forgot to mention the car has 25mm long torsion bars and matching rear springs. (Shankle SS I believe)  Still fitted at the moment but they will be coming off.
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce (WIP)
1985 GTV6 (WIP)