For Sale: 2L Alfetta parts, cams, crank, block, etc

Started by Blake, May 15, 2013, 08:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blake

I have for sale a set of 10548 cams. I got them with the intention of swapping them with my current cams, however I have just had them measured and have found out that the are closer to race cams so will not be suitable to me any more.

I am not too sure of what they are worth considering they have been reground/re-profiled and will also consider a swap for some 2L extractors.

Cams are in good condition.

Am happy to answer any questions or send more photos through.

Any questions, please email me.

btantrobus@gmail.com.

Cheers,

Blake

Blake

BUMP - PARTS STILL AVAILABLE BELOW - OPEN TO ALL OFFERS AS I HAVE NO NEED FOR THEM ANYMORE!

I have gone through the garage and am also selling various other parts below. I bought all these parts a number of years ago with the intention of building a new motor but plans have since changed. I now just need the funds to put back into getting the car bank on the road.

-2.0L Block complete with balanced crank shaft
-Sump
-light weight fly wheel
-timing cover - $25 - SOLD
-Another crank shaft
-rocker cover
-intake manifold

The prices are all negotiable as I am just keen to reinvest what I can get for the parts. PM or email me and I can send some photos through.

Thanks,

Blake

Blake

Cams are sold, also have con rods. I have no use for these parts anymore, I am open to all offers and need to sell!

Blake

Need to sell, open to all offers including for the engine stand

Blake

email for more photos.

Blake

BUMP - PARTS STILL AVAILABLE BELOW - OPEN TO ALL OFFERS AS I HAVE NO NEED FOR THEM ANYMORE!