My Alfetta Sedan

Started by EJ83Alfetta, May 08, 2016, 10:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EJ83Alfetta

Hey guys, here's some pics of my Alfetta Sedan. 😃 I took these photos just after I washed her off.

Cheers.
1983 Alfetta Migliorata Sedan

EJ83Alfetta

And here's a mockup of what it will look like when I put my new wheels on it 😊

LukeC

That's a very clean looking Alfetta. Love the quad headlight cars. I have had four Alfetta sedans... a silver '79, a brown '80, a cream '83 Sportiva and a red '85 GCL. The Sportiva was my favorite... it had those GTV wheels as standard.

I remember once negotiating my way up a steep rutted track in alpine Victoria to the top of a lookout in my '79. At the top were a group of wide eyed 4WD'ers that looked incredulous that this boxy "Alpher Romereo" had got up there...
Luke Clayton

qvae.com.au

MarcusG

Hi EJ83
I just got back onto the forums after ages and found your post in Introduce yourself, I left a reply there.
Anyway very nice Alfetta. I guess you know its a Migliorata model (migliorata = better.) Have you done any work to it? I think you asked about the plugs around rear number plate, or someone mentioned them in other post. There should be a black plastic strip behind the number plates. Also its hard to tell in the pictures but do your rear lights have silver trim around them? Maybe the back has been changed.
I have a Migliorata which I've had for about 20 years so any questions feel free to ask. I have put full 75TS running gear through mine, makes for a nice upgrade.
1983 Alfetta Migliorata - 75 TS running gear
1986 90 Super - 3litre V6
1981 GTV - Sports Sedan Race Car
1964 Guila Ti Super Replica Race car - Building it
1975 Alfetta sedan series I - Restoring it
Alfa Sud Sprint x 2
1997 155 wide body TS - looking after it for my Sis

EJ83Alfetta

Quote from: MarcusG on May 12, 2016, 12:52:12 PM
Have you done any work to it? I think you asked about the plugs around rear number plate, or someone mentioned them in other post. There should be a black plastic strip behind the number plates. Also its hard to tell in the pictures but do your rear lights have silver trim around them? Maybe the back has been changed.

Hi Marcus,

I have not done any work to it apart from maintenance. I do have the plastic strip for the back but it is not currently on the car. The rear lights don't have the chrome strip around them either. The previous owner did mention something about changing the rear lights though.

Kind Regards EJ  :)